- Spent all night sick as a dog
- Was a devoted student and went to class anyway, with every intention of visiting student health afterwards
- FAINTED outside classroom
- Was admitted to Intensive Care Unit of University Health Center
- 1 shot
- 2 IV’s
- Several Blood Tests later…
- Can only eat chicken soup, jello, saltines and ginger ale- and have NONE of these objects at home. Nearest grocery store? 1.2 miles. FABULOUS.
Its only 7:15 am and I have not slept. Minor details. Progress is progress.
Since no one is awake at this hour I need someone to complain to!
-I am on the last part of my portfolio and I cannot seem to finish it
-I want to sleep
-I hate school
-I miss my best friend from home
-I want to go home
-I hate school (common theme?)
yeah, thats about it. for now.
Ella said this was going to happen dammit.
Side note- self discovery of the night: I complain a lot about certain things. Such as school work, when I know very well that most people work hard in school all the time while I do nothing, ever, and wait until the last minute when everything is due at once, and instead of doing it I complain about it, when in reality if I stopped complaining and just did it I would be done a lot faster. Run on sentence? maybs.